|· How do I edit my profile?|
When you log in as a member, your personal page will display. From here you can click the "Your Info" icon to fill out or edit your profile.
Your profile determines what information displays in the Members’ List for other users to see. Before filling out your profile, you might want to go look at the Members' List so you can see how this information is utilized. On the left side of the page, select the Members’ List link in the Member Services box. Notice that on the Members’ List page you can click on any member’s username to get more information about that member.
To complete your profile:
1) Click the “Your Info” icon from your personal page.
2) Name – optional
3) Homepage, Location, Occupation and Interest – all optional. These will display in the Members’ List if you choose to enter them.
4) Always show my email address - Click Yes if you want your email address to appear on the Members’ List page.
5) Hide your online status – If you don’t want your username to appear as online in the Discussion Group when you are signed in, select Yes.
6) Always notify me of replies – If you have posted a topic in the Discussion Group, do you want to receive an email when someone replies to that posting?
7) Signature – if you know html, you can add a signature to display in postings to the forum.
8) Password – If you want to change your password, enter it twice.
9) Avatar – Displays a small graphic image of your choice below your details in forum posts and on your profile. [ Back to Top ]